Anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced portable windmill that will power a fridge the A/C, and other electrical things? Not sure how many continuous amps I'll need though until I buy the RV. I want to cut costs as much as I can and being able to use the free wind in Belize will do that plus give me the electric that I need to be comfortable.
I stopped in a new pizza joint today, called ZPizza, after picking up my 6 shot Starbucks espresso with whipped cream. Met the owner, a nice guy from Sweden and we were talking about my upcoming adventure. He has a friend that lived in Costa Rica for 6 months and LOVED it. One more vote for somewhere other than Belize. So needless to say, I'll be checking out Costa Rica and Panama before I plant my garden...
Anyway...back to the pizza. Being born and raised in Chicago and living in NJ for 12 years I know good pizza. You can argue about which place has better if you want but I like them both because they are so different. Well ZPizza is a winner in Alpharetta. Too bad I found it with so little time left here. I got the 18' American with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes and onions. Man is it good!
Right after I stuffed in 2 pieces into me I got an invite from a friend and co-worker (Catherine Stultz and her husband, who is just home from Iraq) to come over for dinner. Breaded Talapia with all the trimmings. You know me and seafood (not the joke about the seafood diet). I never pass up a free meal, especially seafood! So it looks like there will be plenty of one of my favorite breakfast treats tomorrow...cold pizza! YUM!!!
Well not to bore you all anymore. I'll be back later as things progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment