I just booked a flight to Orlando to straighten out my finances. I was able to use airline miles on Continental so it only cost me about $110 in taxes but saved me about $600. I booked a 2 week stay so I have plenty of time to do everything I need to, mostly see my kids. I’ll be closing out my credit union account. Too much hassle to be dealing with long distance. I’m assuming that the mail to Belize has taken a turn for the worst because my 2nd attempt at having checks mailed hasn’t worked. You’ll remember that I was having problems with the credit union wire transferring my cash so now I’ll just do it in person and at least have that off my plate so I can relax a little. The trip home will also allow me to stock up on the fishing essentials that are so darned expensive here too. So, there are a number of good reasons to make the trip.
As always, stay well, keep happy, and practice peace. I am!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment