Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm sorry!

Ok, ok, so I have to clarify 1 thing and sort of apologize for 2 others. First, I said that I was not calling out to Dwayne on Bread&Butter because it seemed that they were keeping me from calling for one reason or another. Well I didn’t listen and made the call and arranged for Conan and I to be there today. I should have waited for a sign because I guess they got mad. I woke up to dreary, windy, cold rain this morning with a rough surf. So we pushed our trip off until tomorrow. It’s been cold, windy and drizzly all day today. We’ve pushed our departure to Saturday now. Next I said I was glad not to have 27X7 internet because I got my life back by not feeling tied to it like I was in the states. Today we ordered wireless internet for Kismet and it will be installed tomorrow. Conan is totally lost without it and Tricia will have another selling point for Kismet, plus she can charge for it for those not staying but wanting access. If it becomes a moneymaking proposition for her Conan and I will have to renegotiate our contract (LOL). I’ll have to pretend we don’t have it though so I don’t lose my life again although I might be able to resume my downloading of movies and TV shows again. The 3 of us will split the monthly cost of US$65 with Tricia paying the US$112.50 installation. Finally, I want to apologize to all of you whom I’ve been telling that you should move here to Belize because of the cold temps you’ve been experiencing. I think I jinxed myself because today I’m freezing! I actually have dungerees on and thought of breaking out a jacket and putting on shoes before coming to Thong’s tonight for the internet! Sad thing is that you all will hate me because it’s 72 degrees! But there is about 10 knots of wind so that makes it feel like 62. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment