I finally found my home for Belize In St. Augustine FL! I pick it up on Friday. The owner currently has it connected to his sister's house and uses it when he comes down from NY. So he has to disconnect all the plumbing and electrical, unload his personal gear, and give it a cleaning. Friday he's going with me to the Tag Agency to make sure that I don't have any problems registering and plating it and he's filling the 2 30lb propane tanks for me.
My son Richard and I made a few stops on the way back from DC today to look at RVs I'd seen on Craig's List while we were away. I had 4 that I was interested in. The 1st turned out to be sold while we were driving down to
I have lots to do to get my retirement medical/dental benefits and finances set up so I spent a few hours on that today and hopefully will finish tomorrow. I do plan to get in some bass fishing in the morning if it isn't raining. First things first ya know!
Saturday I'll start loading the RV with my stuff and get it ready to head for TX and then south of the border. It's time to contact my relatives and set up a visit schedule too. I'm hoping to leave soon after November 1st. Houston, Dallas and Phoenix here I come! I'm thinking about a couple of days in New Orleans getting my fill of Cajun cuisine on the way though...
No comments:
Post a Comment