I'm having a wonderful trip so far and I don't expect anything less on the last leg. I've become reacquainted with family that I haven't seen in far too many years. All have gone so far out of their way to make me feel welcome. I know they will deny it but it's true. I hate to leave each place but need to head on to the next town to keep to my schedule. My cousin Jodi, from Seattle, flew into Houston a few days after I got there and has driven with me to Ft. Worth and tomorrow we're headed to Phoenix in a round-about way. We decided to extend out trip by driving I-40 thru the TX panhandle so we can see the Petrified Forest, The painted dessert, the meteor crater and the Grand Canyon before turning south to Phoenix. So instead of hitting Phoenix on Monday we'll arrive sometime Tuesday.
My plan is visit family there for about 2 weeks, drive back to Houston, fly home for Christmas with my kids, back to Houston and then head south right after the New Year. I'm also planning on taking it slow through Mexico to see what they have to offer before crossing into Belize and finding a permanent spot to call home. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment